Tuesday, May 5, 2009

oh! dear feelings

Leaf is a female and gleams with its extreme beauty…. And the bird is a male with its bold heart and freedom…
Sun is female and moon is male,,, always contrast with each other, almost opposing. It’s so rare that they can coexist in the sky. If there is only a sun in the sky, it means moon is being outshined by the sun. But if there is a moon in the sky, it means, sun has consumed all of its energy on outshining the moon in a daytime and thus restoring its energy while the moon is out there, shining on its own shyly. No one understands the sun’s will for being the most powerful, and yet no one understands moon’s will for being silent… but do they love each other? I think so…twisted love I would call it…they love each other in a unique way, sun doesn’t have to be powerful and the moon doesn’t have to silent. No one knows that they have always been together, even in a daytime or in a nighttime, shining invisibly…
This song is so tense, every time I listen to it, my tears are ready to spill, yet I can’t make sense of its lyrics, therefore, it’s the music that makes me tense myself, for I’m nowadays so vulnerable and fragile. It has its strong irregular beats, and has its soft melody weaving through the beats, and has its subtle whistles. The pure piercing voice of the vocalist framing everything .It pierces right through my heart, if not literally. Or it sinks down and then rises up in my chest.
And this song makes my skin go goose bumps. “Has no one told you she’s not breathing. Hello, I’m your mind giving you someone to talk to, hello. If I smile and don’t believe, soon I know I’ll wake from this dream, don’t try to fix me I’m not broken, hello, I’m the lie, living for you so you can hide, I don’t cry. Suddenly I know, I’m not sleeping, hello, I’m still here, all that’s left of yesterday”

No comments:

Post a Comment